Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The 7th Assignment

I don't think it's harsh at all. Your paying for the class, and you wake up every morning choosing to come to class or not. Its COLLEGE ! No one said it was going to be easy. The way I see it is, if I can't manage to come to class everyday and get work done, then how can I be expected to be taken seriously and succeed at a real job in the next few years. The reason I'm even going to college (and why everyone else is too) is to figure out what I want to do with my life. I feel that my teachers assign just the right amount of work, where I'm not over loaded, but not too easy. In other words, the work I'm accomplishing in school will pay off when it's time for me to pick my occupation. My occupation will just be the next step up from all my work I've accomplished during my years of school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree whole-heartedly, Lauren. Sometimes I think college is actually harder than real world stuff, so to speak, because you're responsible for so many different subjects at once. At least when you start your career, you won't need to focus on 5 different subjects at once, right?