Friday, November 30, 2007

Bonus Assignment

There are plenty of things I am thankful for.
First off, I am thankful for my parents ( though they are a pain in my rear). I am thankful how they pay for my schooling, and try their hardest to send me to good schools, and keep me involved in church. No matter how bad a situation tends to be, and how scared I am to come to my dad, I know he will be there for me to lead me in the right direction and keep me on my feet.
I am thankful for the house I live in, and the annoying siblings I have but love. =) Plenty of my friends are already out living on their own, or have been kicked out of their homes, and encourage me everyday to take advantage of the roof I still live under.
I am EXTREMELY thankful for my close guy and girl friends that would do anything for me, and I for them.
I am thankful for my job and my managers that even try their hardest to keep me out of trouble, and look out for me as well.
I am thankful for my car ( yea it's crap sometimes, but it gets me places).
I am thankful for the community I live in, and the people around me.
I am thankful for the school I get to go to and my professors I got to have this semester (to be honest, the classes I'm in, I've never had any teacher explain things this well in all my years of highschool, then now).
Lastly, Im thankful for the life I live, and the person I'm becoming thanks to everything around me, and the people I've grown up with to make me the person I am now.

For now, this is what im thankful for, and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You put more thought into this list than anyone else, Lauren, based on what I've read. It's a beautiful tribute.