Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tenth Assignment

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year. Yes, my heart has been broken a few times, and some "faces" have been broken in return because of it ( which I had no part in whatsoever ) but I think it's about time I wished for my dream man for christmas. If it's possible, I ask, that my dream man be some what tall with dark hair, tan skin, caribbean blue eyes, and big muscles =), as well as a personality to die for.
Secondly on my list, I would like a new car with ZERO miles. If I keep mine any longer, in a few months it's bound to reach (literally) 300,000 miles and just coast off a cliff. I would prefer a black Infinity G37, with tints, and 24 inch black & chrome rims.
Lastly, for christmas, I ask to be sent away for a month to Cancun, Mexico. It's just too cold lately, and it would be nice to escape to a suite with an ocean view and 90 degree weather to wake up to everyday.


As always, the cold glass of milk and warm chocolate chip cookies will be left on the coffee table infront of the fireplace.

Sincerely,
Lauren

No comments: