Sunday, December 2, 2007

Eleventh Assignment

Well, I'm not going to say that I didn't learn anything from this class, or that I havn't become a better writer from it. Anytime I'm in a class writing during the school year I feel that I accomplish more then the year before; mainly because over the summer I think we tend to loose brain cells, and the parts of our brains exercised for learning (school work) goes to sleep for a bit causing us to forget how to do things we learned in our previous years of schooling. So what I'm trying to say is that a lot of this semester has been a review for me, but it was important because it went deeply in depth to bringing out writing skills I've never noticed. Also, I think when it comes to writing paragraphs and determining what is and isn't needed I have a slightly higher level of thinking. All in all, I enjoyed being in this class these past few weeks, and so far, I don't think there is anything I need help with at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were in good shape from the beginning, so I kinda feel like anything I may have helped you with happened by accident. ::grin::