Sunday, December 2, 2007

Restricted Calls.. ?

So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write about for this blog. I even asked one of my friends to give me a random topic. She said to write about respect, which quite frankly I think I could write a good amount about. It's about 10:30pm and like always I receive a "restricted call" on my cell phone. For a while now this has been going on. Whoever it is, they persistently call me at all hours of the day and night and I'm tired of it. Speaking of respect, this person has none. I don't know why it gets me so angry, but for someone to have the nerve to call me from a blocked number and not say anything is pretty immature on their part. These are the things we did in middle school, and I highly doubt someone from that age group is pranking me.
So what I would like to do is trace the call. What I need to know is if it is possible, and where to get information on how to do it, in reguards to costs and stuff like that. I hope to find out who they are, and make them feel like an idiot for doing it becuase what goes around comes around, even if I'm stuck paying a sum of money for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask your cell carrier. The company can probably help you.