Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Shopping..

I have about 3 weeks left before Christmas, and I feel like I have got nothing accomplished. I must have been to the mall everyday these past two weeks since black friday thinking that I might possibly leave with a gift for someone. I think my parents are the hardest to shop for. Not so much my mother, but my father, I don't even know what to think about getting for him. What do fathers like ? Golf balls, picture frames, a Rolex watch maybe ? Friends are easy, even if it means picking out something YOU would like for christmas and giving it to them. It might work out that way because we are friends with people who like the same things we do right ? Nieces and nephews, since mine are all still very young, a barbie doll or wii game will do the trick. For now, I must manage my money and even it out to make sure I don't go broke before I'm done buying for everyone I need to.

No comments: